Starter Set, modeling wax, produced in Denmark by the Danish brand, The Wild Hearts. With the blue, yellow, grey, green, white and red, naturally colored modeling wax, together with the included tool, you can model just what you want.
Wild Hearts modeling wax is produced from natural ingredients, flour, oils, vegetable and mineral colors and salt. The wax is CE-certified – meaning that it has been assessed by the manufacturer to meet the EU's requirements for safety, health and environmental protection.
In addition to the wax , the Starter Set also contains a rolling pin, spatula, two shape cutters and a spray bottle for water, so you can refresh your modeling wax if it gets dry.
- Remember to close the can when the modeling wax is not used, so it keeps its flexibility longer.
- Add a few drops of water to soften the wax again if you think it has become too dry.
- Keep modeling wax away from sunlight – some colors fade easily under the sun.
- Wash hands after playing, as modeling wax contains a bitter ingredient.
- Protect the work surface, as the color of the modeling wax may rub off in some cases.
- If you want to preserve your modeling wax art, you can bake it in the oven at 60 degrees for 2-4 hours and let it air dry afterwards.
NOTE: For children aged 2 and up - under supervision
Dimensions: (box) 28 x 26.5 x 4 cm
Material: Modeling wax from natural ingredients, tools
Colour: Turquoise, yellow, rose red, lime green and white
Design: The Wild Hearts
Model: STARTER SET organic playdough 6 x 120 gr